Strategic Plan For Employers
ChallengeWave helps your organization build a clear and comprehensive plan to meet organizational physical activity health and wellness goals. Below is an itemized list of what a strategic plan should encompass (per the experts) and how ChallengeWave meets the objective:
- Vision/Mission Statement:
- You can come up with one on your own or borrow ours- "Move more people, more often"
- Specific Goals/Measurable Objectives:
- ChallengeWave promotes 30 minutes per day, 3 days a week for every employee as a weekly goal.
- Employees are challenged to maintain that goal persistently through a variety of motivational tactics featured in ChallengeWave.
- Participants and provided with scoring, status, and social support to help sustain motivation.
- Organization-level reports are accessible to help you measure and guide the effectiveness of your wellness initiatives.
- Implementation Timeline:
- Since ChallengeWave is a service delivered over the Internet, implementation logistics and internal I.T. resource needs are minimal. We offer implementation plans designed to fit all client needs.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- One of the key aspects of ChallengeWave is simple implementation. The community-based, web-enabled approach allows your employees to self-sustain the momentum towards a more physically active organization.
- Conventional worksite wellness programs can be expensive (human resources, capital investments, incentives, etc.), ChallengeWave is offered at a much lower total expense with a simplistic, predictable pricing structure.
- Marketing Strategy:
- ChallengeWave will assist your wellness team with a campaign planner to help get things started. We will work towards developing your employees into your internal wellness marketing team.
- Program Evaluation:
- Our mid-year and annual reports will provide the evidence you need to verify results. Furthermore, on-demand monitoring reports will let you in on the action throughout the program. ChallengeWave is able to provide you detailed reports while shielding you from exposure to employee PHI.
If you are interested in learning more about ChallengeWave or discussing how we might fit into your organization, take a look at Getting Started with ChallengeWave ».