Get Started With ChallengeWave
Getting started with ChallengeWave is easy. Simply contact us and you could be up and running in less than 5 business days.
Our solution is designed to help you promote your agency and help your clients improve the health of the employee population. We have several plans for you to choose from including integration with your existing information systems. We'll even provide you with marketing collateral to help promote this to your clients.
- How much does it cost?
- Pricing is determined by the total solution desired and each company is different. Our recommended average monthly cost per employee is less than a cup of coffee. You are free to create additional value added services based on our platform.
- What branding options are available?
- We offer several different branding options to suit your needs. We are able to provide custom branding solutions for specific clients on an ad-hoc basis. Contact us with specifics and we'll work to find the right solution for you.
- Can you integrate with our current Information Systems?
- We have the capability to integrate with your current HRIS systems on a custom basis. From user management to data tracking, we can fit into your existing infrastructure. Of course, custom needs qualify as custom programming and are evaluated independently.
- Can we offer this to our entire book of business at once?
- Rolling out ChallengeWave to your entire book of business ensures your offering is more than just based on relationship management and carrier capabilities. It shows your commitment to helping manage all areas of client need. You may qualify for additional discounts at certain population levels.
- What reporting is available?
- Our application has the capability that creates many aggregate reports to help you gauge the health and progress of your population. We are also able to work with you on a personal basis to dig deeper into your population metrics while maintaining the proper data controls.
If you are ready to move forward with ChallengeWave, let us know ».